Static Hair Salon has reopened.
We are thrilled to welcome our clients back into the salon! We want to make everyone aware of the changes and new procedures to expect at your next appointment. The safety of our clients and employees is our top priority every day. While health/safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- MASKS – Everyone including Stylists and Clients are required to wear a mask at all times while inside the salon. We ask that you wear a mask that goes around the ears. Services will not be provided without one.
- WAITING AREA – We have eliminated the waiting area inside the salon, along with all reading material, and have suspended beverage service. Please wait in your car or on the front porch and your stylist will text you when they are ready for your appointment.
- To limit the number of people inside, we ask that ONLY YOU attend your appointment. If anyone accompanies you, they will need to wait in the car or outside.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the salon.
- CHECKOUT – Stylist will be pre-booking and taking payment at their stations. The preferred method of payment is Card, ApplePay, Check or exact change.
- Appointment Only We are NOT taking Walk-ins or Children under the age of 10 yrs old at this time.
- We will continue to practice and adhere to the Kansas Board of Cosmetology sanitation rules, the KDHE guidelines, along with additional precautions.
We also encourage our team members and clients to stay home and see a doctor if they feel unwell or have recently traveled to a high-risk area. Given the concern about the coronavirus, if you exhibit signs/symptoms of lower respiratory infection (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) we respectfully ask that you please cancel or reschedule your appointment. We understand the circumstances and will work with you and our team members any way we can. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Stylist or Static and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) page for further information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Static Hair Salon is nestled in the historic heart of East Lawrence! We are a locally owned and operated business that has called Lawrence home for over 15 years! Static Hair Salon offers a complete range of hair services, performed by our passionate and highly trained staff. Our stylists specialize in hair color, haircuts, extensions & facial waxing. Static strives to bring the most current and trendy styles to our clients.
- Women’s Cut starting at $37-$55
- Men’s Cut starting at $27-$40
- Full Color starting at $75
- Root Retouch starting at $60
- Highlight starting at $85
- Conditioning Treatment starting at $20
- Brazilian Blowout ($150-350)
- Babe & Hot Heads Extensions – consultations only
- Hot Heads Extensions- Call for a quote and a consultation
- Style (wash and dry) starting at $35
- Formal Styling starting at $50
- Facial Waxing starting at $15 each (eyebrows, lip & cheek)
Roxanne, owner & founder of Static Hair Salon, has over 20 years of experience in the industry. She began her career in Tulsa, Oklahoma after apprenticing under her mother, Ikuko. Coming from a long lineage of barbers & stylists, she knew from a young age that hair was her passion. Roxanne highly values continuing education and has been trained by Vidal Sassoon, Alfaparf, L’Oreal Professional & R+Co. Roxanne opened Static in June of 2005, with the intention of creating a comfortable environment where clients feel free to express themselves. With an emphasis on customer care, Roxanne provides a memorable, one-of-a-kind service
The talented Kevin Shutts has been a hairstylist since, 2002. He studied the Pivot Point Method at Xenon International Academy. He has diligently continued his education to further his craft of cutting, color, and styling, through Vidal Sassoon, AlfaParf, Aveda, L’Oréal Professional, Keratin, Brazilian Blowout, R+Co, and Kevin Murphy. Kevin strives to create the perfect cut, color and style by assessing the wants and needs of each client, providing an one of a kind experience for each client.